Blogger

My photo
“People have said there is an integrity about me, and I think there is. I don't try to follow a trend. I have my own little path.” - Sarah Brightman

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's for You

You make me smile for no reason at all.
Just by looking at you I smile.
Maybe because I know.
Knowing that your kind.
Knowing that your sweet.
Knowing that you exist.
Knowing that you care.
It all makes me so happy.
I love your smile.
I love the way you think.
I love the way you feel.
I love everything about you.
I never thought I would find somebody like you.
To be honest, I didn't even knew people like you existed.
Honest people.
Beautifully amazing people.
Loyal people.
All the good things a person can have.
I thought "All in One" thingy only were in commercials. 
But I were wrong.
People like you, are always found very far away from oneself.
People like you, are worth every penny.
At first I didn't believe or I didn't wanted to believe.
Believing that you were real, because you were to good to be true.
But when I met you, I were out of words.
No words could describe you.
No words can describe you even today, at very this moment.
Some people are in pursuit of happiness.
I am in pursuit of words, words for your description.
I guess, no matter how many words I choose to describe you.
I'll always end with no words at all.
Because one must see you to believe my words.
End!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respect this and DO NOT SPAM my comment section below. Thank you!