Blogger

My photo
“People have said there is an integrity about me, and I think there is. I don't try to follow a trend. I have my own little path.” - Sarah Brightman

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pursuit of Happiness

In the end it's all about happiness.

Some people find it through love, some find it through friendship, some find it through their profession.
Some of these people even travel around the world in search for their happiness, while others find it around the corner.

It doesn't matter who you are, what you want or what you want to be, because in the end it's all about finding happiness. Therefore life is a pursuit of happiness. No matter what we become or what we pursue, we all are pursuing the same thing, happiness.

I find happiness through knowing new people, discovering new places, falling in love, falling out of love, through friendship, with family, by experiences, knowing more about life, getting a greater knowledge and understanding for life and death and a whole lot more.

But no matter what, it's all about happiness. You might not find it the way your friends did or your brother and sister did, but you will find it somehow.

Happiness is everything.


[Art of Pixels]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respect this and DO NOT SPAM my comment section below. Thank you!