Blogger

My photo
“People have said there is an integrity about me, and I think there is. I don't try to follow a trend. I have my own little path.” - Sarah Brightman

Monday, May 19, 2014

We Meet Again and Again, What a Coincidence!

Today is exactly (accidentally) two years ago since  I made my latest post on my blog.
So much time has gone by since then, so much has changed, so many new experiences and still it feels like an eternity since I made a post here.
I have so much to say, so many experiences to share but are there any readers left? Apparently not, but I still have to share what I cannot share with the significant other. I need you to know, even though I don't know you, I need you to know what I know. What I feel and have learned through experience these last two years, has been amazing and life changing for me, literally.

Besides, it's a total coincidence that I'm here writing this for you on the exact same date my last post was published, maybe it's destiny speaking, maybe.

I will make new posts, maybe not as often as before, but something now and then, maybe once a week. Even though I don't know who you are or whom reading this, I want you to know that I'm doing this for me even though you don't care, because I enjoy sharing my experiences and maybe you will find it useful.

I feel different.


Yours Sincerely
K4W35H

1 comment:

Please respect this and DO NOT SPAM my comment section below. Thank you!