Blogger

My photo
“People have said there is an integrity about me, and I think there is. I don't try to follow a trend. I have my own little path.” - Sarah Brightman

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

KISSinSight

I believe you have already noticed the KISSinSight App on the right whom pops up after a few seconds when you are visiting my blog. I have also noticed that some of you use it, but I'd like you to leave your email or some kind of contact info in case I have any questions for you or you want some questions answered. I'm saying this because recently I have got some requests about writing about a few great headlines, but I don't really understand what the main point is with their request so I would like a few answers before I start write something. I would really appreciate if you could do that. Thank you!


[Art of Pixels]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respect this and DO NOT SPAM my comment section below. Thank you!